Welcome to PSY 101 everyone!
It’s spring semester 2016 and I’m very excited to get to know all my new students. This first blog post will be pretty easy and give your classmates, readers, and I a bit of information about how you’re approaching this class. To that end, please include at least the following information in your first post on your blog:
- Why you chose to take this class?
- What do you associate with the word “psychology”?
- Which 3 topics from the syllabus look the most interesting to you (and why)?
- Which 3 topics from the syllabus look the least interesting to you (and why)?
- What one question you want to be able to answer by the time this class is over?
You are of course encouraged to add additional information about yourself as well. Whatever you feel comfortable sharing and think would be good to know about you would be great.
I look forward to seeing what you post!
Header image: CC by Flickr user Caitlinator